THE 7 KEYS TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Blog: Auraportal Blog
One of the main imbalances in the world with Digital Transformation is that things no longer happen under our feet, they happen over our head. Consumption habits have changed. There are fewer barriers but more business projects. Company communication strategies move from unidirectional to bidirectional, propitiating new business models. And users demand more innovation to improve their quality of life. But, .where do companies find themselves in this transformation, and where are they going? How should they manage data in the most optimal and personalized way to sell more and become more competitive?
Below is a list of the keys to digitalization in the business environment:
- Mobile device. The cell phone is the device of the future for doing business. Companies must analyze their customers’ purchasing habits to know their tastes and offer them what they are looking for, without them having to waste time browsing.
- Digital knowledge. It is very important that companies spend time with entrepreneurs and startups with the objective of sharing information about the thousands of tools existing in the network and which are the most convenient for each organization.
- Reputation. In the world economy, there are increasingly less business barriers and companies are moved more and more by projects. In fact, many people no longer have fixed Jobs, instead their activity is directly linked to a project, hence an excellent reputation backed by experience facilitates the hiring of experts, thus guaranteeing company security when addressing the Digital Transformation. This has led to the emergence of the collaborative economy, which gives companies and hired staff a lot more flexibility.
- Brand. A successful use of Social Networks will quickly position a brand in the market, and the creation of online discussion forums will give the brand greater visibility. Detecting happy followers who praise the brand is fundamental for taking advantage of their levels of influence over other potential customers.
- Big Data. Data are like the fuel of information. Companies are desperately seeking data so as not to be left behind in the digital boom and to enable them to improve and be more competitive. The Big Data sector has already established itself in the market and companies now have a good ecosystem that they share with open tools. Experts agree that to avoid intrusion on users’ personal data, the product offered must have added value and the users must have maximum control of their information.
- Innovation. For innovation to be effective, it must stem from all company departments, where user experience is vital for producing a substantial improvement. In many cases, innovation arises from the culture of trial and error; the information that is generated through failure is more valuable than business success, because, as we all know, we learn from our mistakes.
- Content format. People no longer have time to read, instead they prefer small and direct nuggets of information, and better still in audiovisual format. Video format is the trend for offering goods and services over the internet and, if well recorded, can change the business acumen.