Testing Federal Bank Application – A Success Story
Blog: Indium Software - Big Data
Indium is one of the leading preferred QA partners for the home loan banks in the US.
Indium Software has been one of the early birds in the testing space providing End to End Testing/QA Services across a wide range of technologies. Many of our banking customers are happy to engage with us for enhancing their application/product quality and reduce the risk of failures.
Our Assessment of the customer’s QA needs are highlighted
- Developers take care of QA accomplishments (no QA team to meet the QA needs)
- Absence business analyst to identify and communicate the requirement
- The constant changes in the application required efficient test coverage
- Lack of time to perform continuous regression and demanded faster release cycles
- Need for unprejudiced vendor with domain expertise
Are you in the similar situation? Indium can help
- Due Diligence – Understand Client’s QA vision, Appropriate Gap Analysis, Establish QA process, Lay Test Strategy, Implement Best Practices, Setup Test Environment, Recommend Process Improvement and QA maturity Roadmap
- Build effective test repository through manual efforts
- Superior Test Automation Framework that can improve regression test cycle by 95% and enhancing the test coverage of the application
- Uncovered many lurking defects during the production
- Maintain and stabilize test scripts for a continuous execution
- Prepare a book of knowledge for future training process internally within the bank
Simple, Flexible & Scalable Service Model
- Extensive QA expertise in Testing Federal Bank Applications
- Ensuring high test coverage – 100%
- Comprehensive, re-usable, ready to use automation framework and easy to maintain test scripts
- Created a ready to test repository for model bank
- Faster Time to Market – ‘QoQ’ improvement in % automation and reduction in regression cycle time
The post Testing Federal Bank Application – A Success Story appeared first on IndiumSoftware.