Technical Support Engineer
Blog: iDatix Blog
Accountable for the daily technical support and upgrades of our software products.
- Provide exceptional customer service and issue resolution.
- Assist customers with product issues, configuration, integration, and general product usage.
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment.
- Communicate information to a variety of non-technical and technical personnel.
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment.
- Learn and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service change.
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding customer implementations, upgrades, and ticket escalations.
- Be accountable for all assigned work and ensure continued visibility at all times.
- Works with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that all activities associated with an assigned project have established proper ownership, responsibility and accountability for work efforts.
- Collaborates with QA, Development, Professional Services, and Support teams to create and evaluate recommendations to improve process design.
- Document all stages of the customer engagement in a timely and proactive manner.
- Coordinate and participate in customer escalations as the lead DocuPhase representative.
- Participates in cross-functional problem solving process improvement efforts to understand, document, and improve current processes that drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct training sessions as needed in the areas of Process Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Product functionality.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance