Spotlight Your Success in the FICO Decisions Awards
Blog: Enterprise Decision Management Blog
Is your company seeing great success using analytics and decision management?
We’re looking for success stories for the 2016 FICO Decisions Awards. These awards honor our clients’ strategic wins, use of best practices and innovative deployments of technology.
Awards will be presented in six categories: Analytic Excellence, Customer Onboarding and Management, Debt Management, Decision Management Innovation, Fraud Control and Regulatory Compliance.
To judge the awards, we’ve lined up a stellar panel of independent judges:
- Dan Ariely, expert on human behavior, author of Predictably Irrational, and Duke University Professor of Behavioral Economics
- Jim Bander, national manager, Decision Science, Toyota Financial Services (2015 winner)
- Ken Elliott, global director of Analytics, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Bill Fearnley, Jr., research director, Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics, IDC – Financial Insights
- Petr Kapoun, retail risk director, Česká Spořitelna (2015 winner)
- Dr. Dalvinder Singh, editor, Financial Regulation International
- Nicole Sturgill, principal, Executive Advisor, CEB TowerGroup
Nominations are due September 15, 2016, and winners will be announced October 15.
Winners will receive recognition at FICO World 2017, which will be held in November 2017. Winning implementations will be featured in conference activities, and two representatives of each winning company will receive complimentary conference passes.
For more information and to enter a nomination, visit www.fico.com/decisionsawards.
The post Spotlight Your Success in the FICO Decisions Awards appeared first on FICO.