Senior Software Engineer
Blog: iDatix Blog
DocuPhase is developing advanced new technologies for the complete paperless enterprise. Products include image scanning and processing, recognition, workflow, data exchange and many web and desktop based programs for automating business processes. The ideal candidate will be an energetic visionary with an aptitude for finding unique and revolutionary solutions.
Our development is primarily in C# and we develop both WebForm, MVC and WinForm based applications. The position will require an in-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design with the ability to perform rapid development to meet business and client deliverables. DocuPhase utilizes a modified Microsoft Team Agile Methodology in conjunction with Team Foundation Server.
All applicants must demonstrate their ability and knowledge of full product life-cycle development and have at least five years of experience. The applicant must be able to work in a team environment and interact closely with QA to ensure the accuracy of code and the quality of the products released.
Applicant must be willing to relocate to Clearwater Office.
- Develop and code business applications for multi-tier and client applications
- Develop new software products using chosen technology platforms for both strategic and tactical objectives
- Develop enhancements of existing applications as directed by Product Management
- Provide input and guidance on software product development and feature enhancement
- Assist with the development of product architecture and design during user story discussions/task development
- Work collectively with the development team to engineer code in a manner consistent with the standards set forth by the team
- Embrace concepts such as reusability, unit testing, and well known design patterns
- Develop unit and automated tests against new and existing code
- Maintain the multi-tier and client applications by correcting defects found in the product
- Coordinate with the QA department to understand and resolve issues that occur during the development process and are identified on client installations
- Provide tier 3 product support
- Act as an additional layer of technical support for inbound support issues, interfacing directly with customers as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with and maintaining existing software products.
- Perform peer code reviews as deemed necessary by management
- Learn and utilize new technologies within the product as applicable and convey new ideas/methodologies to other team members.
- Mentor Mid-level and Junior developers.
- OOP / OAD (5+ years practical experience)
- Advanced Knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Proficiency with Web Services and Web Technologies
- Expert Knowledge of C# (5+ Years)
- WCF, JQuery, and AJAX experience
- ASP.NET and IIS
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows OS and API’s
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Unit Test Development within Visual Studio
- MVC Experience
- Mocking Frameworks
- Document Management/Workflow Experience
- iOS or Android Development Experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance