Send Notification with attachment in Oracle Integration Cloud by Ankur Jain
Blog: PaaS Community
In this article, we are going to showcase how to send Notification with attachment in Oracle Integration Cloud(OIC). This is new feature provided by Oracle and as of now it is controlled by feature flag. In order to use this feature, you have to raise a Service Request with Oracle to enable the feature flag “oic.ics.console.notification-attachment” into the OIC POD.
Once it is enabled, you can use notification activity to send notification along with attachments.
Let’s go ahead and see how to achieve this use case.
- Create an App Driven Orchestration in OIC and give a name as “SendAttachment”
- Drop the REST adapter as a trigger point and provide details as below:
- What do you want to call your endpoint?: SendAttachment
- What’s is the endpoint’s relative resource URI?: /attachment
- What action do you want to perform on this endpoint: POST
- Select Configure a request payload for this endpoint checkbox
- Select Configure this endpoint to receive the response checkbox
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.