Sales Development Representative – Junior Sales Position
Blog: iDatix Blog
Create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team using intelligent prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion.
Are you looking to join a highly entrepreneurial technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology and love breaking new ground through sales? Do you want to work with a disruptive product that has a proven track record. Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Brett Buras, the Executive Vice President of Business Development at DocuPhase. I am looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we continue to penetrate a highly focused market with a truly world-class product.
DocuPhase delivers Robotic Accounting Automation to companies around the globe. DocuPhase helps companies automate accounting processes through the latest advancements in Capture, Content Management and Workflow Technology. Our clients reduce overhead and do more with less people. Ultimately, our clients use our technology to do one very important thing- drive costs down.
Our long term vision is to have a material and meaningful impact on the way that accounting departments operate. We will do this through the latest advancement in Robotic Accounting Automation.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts from our database of targets. You’ll learn how to do prospect research and how to develop email and telephone campaigns that get results.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and their operational issues. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales leaders
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific industries
- A positive, find-a-way attitude
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- A desire to do and achieve great things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Want to join our team?
The post Sales Development Representative – Junior Sales Position appeared first on DocuPhase.