QUARTERLY INDUSTRY REVIEW: November 2020
Blog: NASSCOM Official Blog
- Global Economy
- Global growth expectations maintain a downward trajectory as the effects of Covid-19 pandemic continue
- IT-BPM Industry Performance
- Revenue recorded a positive growth, increasing 6.0 percent Q-o-Q, as demand started to recover, highest sequential growth since 1QFY17
- Performance by Regions and Verticals
- All regions registered a growth in revenues sequentially, with EMEA showing some recovery on Y-o-Y basis; Similar trend was witnessed across all verticals which registered a growth sequentially, with BFSI growing on a Y-o-Y basis as well
- Other Operational Metrics
- Fixed price revenue share stabilized; Client metrics revived as demand recovered during the quarter
Find the full report at NASSCOM Website.
The post QUARTERLY INDUSTRY REVIEW: November 2020 appeared first on NASSCOM Community |The Official Community of Indian IT Industry.