QUARTERLY INDUSTRY REVIEW: March 2021
Blog: NASSCOM Official Blog
- Global Economy
Global growth expectations recovered the growth trajectory for 2021 as vaccine approvals strengths the hope for turnaround despite the pandemic
- IT-BPM Industry Performance
- Revenue maintained a positive growth, increasing 4.1 percent Q-o-Q, as the demand continued to recover. Y-o-Y growth also resumed this quarter
- Performance by Regions and Verticals
- All regions registered a growth in revenues sequentially as well as on Y-o-Y basis. All verticals registered sequential growth, while all verticals except Telecom growing on a Y-o-Y basis as well
- Other Operational Metrics
- Fixed price revenue share increased at 57.2 percent; Client metrics continued to improve in line with the demand recovery
Find the full report at NASSCOM Website.
The post QUARTERLY INDUSTRY REVIEW: March 2021 appeared first on NASSCOM Community |The Official Community of Indian IT Industry.