Quarterly Industry Review- August 2020
Blog: NASSCOM Official Blog
- The report analysis the Indian IT-BPM industry performance during the quarter ending June 2020. It is based on the quarterly results declared by the top listed India-centric IT-BPM companies which comprise over 46% of the industry.
- Report Summary
- Global Economy
- Global growth expectations take a massive hit as uncertainties continue to prevail amidst the Covid-19 pandemic
- IT-BPM Industry Performance
- Revenue recorded a negative growth, declining 6.0 percent Q-o-Q, as demand took a hit amidst economic uncertainties amidst the pandemic
- Performance by Regions and Verticals
- All regions registered a decline in revenues, both sequentially as well as Y-o-Y, North America showed resilience; Similar trend was witnessed across all verticals which registered a decline sequentially as well as Y-o-Y, BFSI showed resilience
- Other Operational Metrics
Fixed price revenue share reversed its trend; Client metrics took a hit as adverse impact of the pandemic showed during the quarter
Download the full report from https://www.nasscom.in/knowledge-center/publications/quarterly-industry-review-august-2020
The post Quarterly Industry Review- August 2020 appeared first on NASSCOM Community |The Official Community of Indian IT Industry.