Quali sono le differenze tra iBPMS e BPMS ?
Blog: il blog del BPM
Dopo l’uscita del nuovo Magic Quadrant di Gartner su iBPMS ci si chiede: ma quali sono le differenze tra i prodotti che compaiono in questo quadrante e quelli presenti nel vecchio MQ su BPMS ?
Bene rubo le parole a Jim Sinur e le post qui sotto
- Social media to incorporate more external data sources, external perspectives (such as experts and customer voices) and context data into the entire life cycle (not just the design-time experience). Social media can enhance and provide more information about the situational context. Social media will also support additional analytical techniques, such as social network analysis, to support decisions regarding the best next actions. This also allows for better collaboration and crowdsourcing.
- Mobile device support to give individual contributors and supervisors 24/7 access to work to sustain responsiveness, and to allow for mobile interactions within the process context, especially in global operations.
- Expanded active analytic capabilities in such areas as business activity monitoring (BAM) and CEP technologies to provide broader, better and predictive analytics; deeper and interactive business dashboards; better real-time visibility into process performance; more timely alerts for exception conditions; improved process intelligence; and better context awareness.
- Integration with on-demand analytic tools, such as statistical (predictive) analytics and simulation. When applied in an IBO context, these tools are aimed at repeatable, operational decisions, rather than ad hoc tactical or strategic kinds of decisions. The same analytics can play a role in active analytics (for example, when invoked by a BAM or CEP platform).
- An expanding set of decision management tools leveraging “poly-analytics,” including more powerful support for rule management, optimization and simulation technologies, as well as constraint-based optimization engines that use advanced mathematical techniques to weigh trade-offs and generate the most effective available decision.
- Access to new forms of unstructured and external information sources, including video, audio and social streams.
- Role-based user access, user experience and interaction pattern support.