Power BI Salary In India
This blog will contain:
- What exactly is a Power BI Developer?
- How much is a Power BI Professional’s Salary?
- Factors Affecting Power BI Consultant Salary
- Summing Up
Watch this Tutorial on Power BI:
Data is what moves the world. According to statistics, every online activity generates 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day, which means that 90% of the data in existence today was produced in the last two years, 2019 and 2020. Therefore, the data is enormous and there has been a large increase in demand for people who can mine useful insights from it, assist organizations in making wise decisions, and optimize their processes.
More than 11 million jobs will be created by data science and analytics by the year 2026, according to predictions. Therefore, Power BI Developer is your calling if you’re someone who wants to find a lucrative career alternative that also inspires your imagination.
What Exactly is a Power BI Developer?
Microsoft’s Power BI is a business intelligence application that allows you to share and visualize information. It transforms enormous, unstructured data into insightful, usable information to support organizations in making data-driven decisions.
A Power BI Developer is a person who transforms raw data into meaningful insights via interactive, visually attractive, and easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
According to Google trends, Microsoft Power BI is becoming more and more popular with time, but the unexpected demand in the data business has caused its development and requirements to soar, inspiring many to pursue it as a career.
If you are interested please checkout Intellipaat’s Power BI Course.
How much is a Power BI Professional’s Salary?
As was previously said, a variety of factors, ranging from the type of abilities you possess to the location of your employment, affect your compensation. Your income may even be influenced by your job interview abilities.
However, with training, Certification, and the right kind of personality development in addition to experience and knowledge, you start to play your part more effectively. eventually earning the pay you truly deserve as a Power BI Developer. The following four elements can help you determine your salary:
Salary for a Power BI Developer: Based on Experience
- The typical compensation for a Power BI Developer at entry-level with under a year of experience is $61,445.
- The typical compensation for a Power BI Developer in their early careers, with 1-4 years of experience, is $70,806.
- Nearly $87,036 is the average income for a senior power BI developer with 5 to 9 years of experience.
- The average compensation for a senior Power BI Developer with 10 to 19 years of experience is $99,063.
<Tabular image Required showing difference b/w year of experience vs Power BI salary>
Salary for Power BI Developer: Determined by Employer
Your pay as a Power BI Developer will also rely on the company you work for or who is hiring you. While large corporations like SAP or Amazon are paying Power BI Developers rates like $155,374 and $106,853, respectively, Anchorage Consultants LLC pays close to $130,000 for this position.
Salary of a Power BI Developer: Based on Skill-Set
In terms of skill set, there are differences in pay. Obviously, the pay scale for a senior Power BI developer will be higher than that of an entry-level developer. There are more positions and abilities associated with “Power BI Developer” that can affect your pay range as well. For example, a Data Analyst can make roughly $62,000 whereas a Power BI Developer can make up to $75,000. A Senior Data Analyst can typically demand over $80k, while a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst commands about $78k.
Power BI Developer Salary: Based on Location
Your place of employment, both geographically and economically, has a significant impact on your compensation as a Power BI developer. Because there are so many variables that might affect a location’s living standards, salary, or even the demand for a certain skill set, there is a significant range in salaries across the globe.
For more better understanding do checkout intellipaat’s Power BI Tutorial
Factors Affecting Power BI Consultant Salary
- Your Level of the Skill Sets You Want: In addition to your education and work experience, job recruiters look for a certain set of talents in a Power BI Developer.
- Your Particular Education & Certifications: Potential employers can see that you’re committed to advancing your career and are up to date by seeing that you’ve completed training. Without them, you can be negatively positioned at the lower end of the salary scale.
- Your poor interviewing abilities: Most professionals don’t give this factor enough consideration because they are more concerned with gaining training or earning IT certifications. Being a highly skilled expert, though, is useless if you don’t know how to effectively present yourself in job interviews and on resumes.
Go through this blog on power Power BI Interview Question to crack next job interview!
- The location of your workplace: Surprisingly, your Power BI Developer compensation is also influenced by your location. When working for a company in a big city with high living expenses, you are paid well enough to live comfortably. Similar to this, your pay is determined by the cost of living in the area where your employer is located if you work there.
The Power BI tool has significantly sped up and simplified the management, gathering, and analysis of raw data. Therefore, having the ability to manage, analyze, maintain, and build business intelligence systems will undoubtedly advance your career. We hope that by now you have a clear understanding of the career opportunities, prospects, and viability of this job profile.
For more information on Azure Synapse Analytics, visit our Power BI Community