Oracle Integration Cloud HCM adapter by Ankur Jain
Blog: PaaS Community
In this article, we are going to discuss the Oracle Integration Cloud HCM adapter, it’s capabilities, and how to create the HCM connection.
Oracle HCM is one of the Out of the Box adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud which enables you to interact with the Human Capital Management (HCM) cloud application. The adapter enables to easily integrate their on-premises or SaaS application with HCM without knowing the complexity involved in the integration.
HCM adapter capabilities
- Supports invoking of business objects using the HCM Data Loader, regardless of how they were created. The HCM Data Loader is a tool for bulk-loading and maintaining data. The data can be from any source.
- Automatically detects the service catalog service WSDL and optional interface catalog URL to use based on the Oracle HCM Cloud hostname while creating a new connection.
- Supports consumption of the Oracle HCM Cloud REST API. This enables the Oracle HCM Cloud Adapter to consume REST services under Oracle HCM Cloud when configured as an invoke connection.
- Inbuilt standard error handling capabilities.
- Dynamically invokes a REST endpoint URL at runtime without any extra invoke connection or REST outbound details.
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.