OIC Technical Accelerator – Alert Notifications by Niall Commiskey
Blog: PaaS Community
What is it?
A technical accelerator package that allows one to send Alert Notifications from your integrations, based on a variety of parameters:
- channels – EMAIL, Pager, JIRA, Custom
- integrations – different channels/recipents for different integrations etc.
- Errors/Failure Messages – different channels/recipients based on the error message thrown etc.
Ergo, this technical accelerator is designed to be called from one or more of your integrations.
What’s in it?
The Accelerator contains the following artifacts –
- integration – Oracle Alerting Service
- connection – Oracle altering Service Invoke
- lookups – 3 of them – discussed below. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.