OIC Integration with Netsuite – initial setup and basic troubleshooting by Niall Commiskey
Blog: PaaS Community
It’s always good to try new things,
so here I am checking out OIC integration with Netsuite. This post covers the following –
1. Creating a new user in Netsuite, giving them login permissions and assigning roles.
2. Activating that user in Netsuite for web services access.
3. Creating a connection to Netsuite in OIC, leveraging the user created.
4. Creating a simple integration to Netsuite – Contact Creation.
5. Troubleshooting – what permissions does my user need to create a contact in Netsuite.
6. Validating the result via the Netsuite Web Services Usage Log
I begin with a discussion of the OIC connection to Netsuite –
Connecting to Netsuite from OIC
For those who like reading Oracle documentation -OIC Netsuite adapter documentation is here
Pre-requisite is naturally a Netsuite account/user. Creating a Netsuite user is discussed in the next section. Read the complete article here
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.