Need Inspiration? Check out the Oracle Store at Oracle OpenWorld 2019
Blog: Oracle BPM
There will be much to inspire you at Oracle OpenWorld. One place that will help you gain knowledge, boost your creativity, and spur new thinking, is the Oracle Store. This year, the store will carry more than 150 titles from key industry publishers covering technology and business subjects.
What better way to find that creative spark than delving into a few new books? Whether you want to conquer Kubernetes, bone-up on Blockchain, or enhance your cybersecurity smarts, you’ll find a big selection of titles at the Oracle Store. All books will be 20% off MSRP.
- AI for People and Business
- Big Data Demystified
- Blockchain for Business
- Blockchain across Oracle
- Cloud Computing Using Oracle Application Express
- Cloud Native Patterns
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- Java 11 Cookbook
- Kubernetes: Up and Running, Dive into the Future of Infrastructure
- Machine Learning in Production
- Management Strategies For The Cloud Revolution
- Master Microservices with Java
- Oracle DBA Mentor
- The Cloud DBA-Oracle
With sincere thanks and appreciation to all participating publishers (and their imprints): Apress Media, LLC, Manning, McGraw-Hill, O’Reilly Media, Packt, Pearson, Taylor & Francis, and Wiley.
Oracle branded merchandise will also be for sale at the store.
Plan a visit to the Oracle Store while at Oracle OpenWorld. It will be located on the first-floor lobby of Moscone West. Your next big ideas may start here.
- Monday and Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All card payment methods, including mobile pay, will be accepted.