Multiple resources with single REST: Oracle Integration by Ankur Jain
Struggling on how to expose a REST API with multiple resources in Oracle Integration Cloud. Here is the article which will help you to expose such REST APIs.
This feature is restricted with Feature Flag “oic.cloudadapter.adapter.rest.mvrp” which should be enabled on OIC pod before you start implementing the article.
See the article on feature flag.
Let’s gets started and see how to achieve this advance feature.
- Expose a single REST API to perform two operations
- Insert employee details in DB
- Get employee details from DB
Once the integration is completed it will look like below
PICK action in OIC
Step by step procedure to achieve the use case
- Create a App Driven Orchestration integration with name “EmployeeResource“
- Drop the REST connection as a trigger point, provide information as below and click checkbox
- What do you want to call your endpoint? Employee
- Enable multiple resources or verb checkbox. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.