Modernize Your Cloud-Based Integrations with TIBCO DX
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Digital transformation continues to move at pace but recently, we’re seeing that pace increase, with many organizations at different stages in their transformation journey. Some are newly embarking on complex transformation plans, some have invested heavily but are yet to fully realize the value of their efforts, and some have successfully reinvented themselves as digital businesses. Undoubtedly, for all digital businesses the adoption of cloud plays a key role in their success, as it is the foundation that enables businesses to transform, differentiate, and gain a competitive advantage – at scale.
For all digital businesses the adoption of cloud plays a key role in their success, as it is the foundation that enables businesses to transform, differentiate, and gain a competitive advantage – at scale.
Click To Tweet
Digital enables new business models and revenue streams, and moving to cloud provides the most effective platform to realize these modern business drivers:
● Digital Reinvention: Leveraging the value of data-driven intelligence to create seamlessly connected products and services, and expand into new lines of business for a greater competitive edge.
● Customer Intimacy: Placing customers at the center of strategy, and building compelling customer experiences that lead to greater acceptance, improved trust, and development of sustainable loyalty.
● Operational Excellence: Utilizing data-driven insights in decision-making to optimize operations. Better insights enable improved return on capital investment, optimized operating expenses, and developed alternative business models.
However, given the fast pace of change and the increasing number of technologies all claiming to deliver benefits, many companies are finding it difficult to identify the best approach for embracing the cloud.
Given the fast pace of change and the increasing number of technologies all claiming to deliver benefits, many companies are finding it difficult to identify the best approach for embracing the cloud.
Click To Tweet
Over the past several years, TIBCO has worked with hundreds of organizations, often at the heart of their digital programs, providing the enabling platform for the world’s most challenging IT transformations and data-centric challenges. What we have discovered is the best and easiest path forward — successful digital businesses all have a portfolio of common capabilities.
Using these experiences, we’ve developed the TIBCO DX program to help customers accelerate their adoption of common digital capabilities, including the path to the cloud, ensuring clients get the most out of their transformation investments.
What is TIBCO DX?
TIBCO DX is a suite of tools, frameworks, and open-architectures wrapped in a proven delivery methodology to move your organization quickly and easily to the cloud. It’s designed to quickly demonstrate value to the business of progressing digital pilots to production at scale whole at the same time laying the foundation for a future-proof open-architecture that helps accelerate innovation, significantly reduce development cycles and enable continuous transformation.
TIBCO DX delivers real, measurable results within a defined timeline, and has been successfully applied to both prospective customers and current clients.
TIBCO DX is comprised of a four-phase path to value:
● A series of collaborative workshops, either in person or online, based around the TIBCO Digital Maturity Model to validate drivers, understand as-is, define high-level to be architectures, and identify use cases. The workshop provides each client with a business case, complete with a customized, prescriptive approach of how to migrate to the cloud, and implement a next-generation digital architecture
● A collaborative proof-of-value project to demonstrate tangible results quickly, onboard business stakeholders, and further develop the business case for continued transformation
● Business value realization, deploying use cases into production as well as the establishment of a longer-term transformation roadmap
● A continued program of innovation and transformational use cases as prescribed by the digital strategy
Want to learn more or implement this for your organization? Watch our webinar, “Modernize Your TIBCO BusinessWorks Application for Cloud” and view our datasheet to get your transition to a digital business started.