May 2021 Third-Party application adapters update by Michael Meiner
Blog: PaaS Community
Oracle integration has a rich portfolio of adapters for connectivity with 3rd party applications. Lilly our official mascot is happy to announce enhancements to our 3rd party adapters!! These enhancements are intendend to meet critical usecases required by our customers.
In this release, we are providing the following enhancements to our 3rd party adapters.
- (new) Jira Adapter
- Shopify adapter support for multiple domains (i.e., stores)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Adapter: Shop APIs Support
- Workday adapter: support for additional operations
The Jira Adapter is the newest addition in the Social/Productivity segment of adapters. With the May release, the Jira Adapter will enable you to connect with the Jira application. Jira is a powerful work management software and it is used for project management, bug tracking, and issue tracking.
Example usecases with the Jira adapter include:
- Incident created in Incident tracking system auto creates Issue in Jira
- Case created/updated in CRM system will create/update issue in Jira
- Sync new/updated issue from Jira to customer ticketing system
The Jira Adapter connection page needs hostname, username, and password for establishing the connection with the Jira application. On the Connection page, an API token is used (instead of your account password) as a password whenever you programmatically authenticate with basic authentication. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.