Mark Your Calendar! OpEx in Insurance Event coming up
Blog: Appian Insight
Appian’s Insurance team of experts – and me – will all be on the road soon!
This time, it’s for the Operational Excellence in Insurance event in Hartford, Connecticut. The event is designed to help you align and accelerate your transformation efforts. This year’s summit includes case studies and roundtable discussions that go inside global insurance companies that have successfully unlocked value and delivered substantial and sustained improvements in performance.
Kate Gingras, Appian’s Global Insurance Leader, will be presenting alongside Wilson Gaitan, Senior Information Officer at AIG. The topic is “Delivering a 21st Century Digital Business Experience with BPM.”
In this session, Kate and Wilson will discuss how traditional operational excellence and business transformation program costs often perceptively outweigh the benefits of quickly delivered transformational business apps. BPM-based programs are key to aligning approach and delivery for a quiet, effective transformation.
This case study exploration will explain a different point of view on the way to digitally transform through discussions and presentations around:
- What is driving the digital agenda? How is it different?
- How can BPM-based apps help in achieving the agenda?
- How a BPM-based transformation approach impact traditional models? Practical case study
Event details at a glance:
- What? Operational Excellence in Insurance event
- Where? Hartford, Connecticut at the Hilton Hartford.
- When? October 26 – 28, 2015
- Register here
- More info: More details about the event can be found on the Operational Excellence in Insurance website.
Jorge Sanchez, Director, Product
The post Mark Your Calendar! OpEx in Insurance Event coming up appeared first on Appian Insight Blog.