Kogito 1.9.1 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we included the following bug fixes:
- KOGITO-5573 – Kogito Operator Data-Index Unable to connect to Infinispan Instance
- KOGITO-5525 – process-mongodb-persistence-quarkus is failing to start in native mode with persistence
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.11.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.9.1 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the “Get Started” button.