Kogito 1.9.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- New Task Assigning Service that enables you to automatically assign user tasks
- Upgraded SpringBoot version to 2.3.10
- Adapter layer with Drools v7 API
- Our team have identified an issue ( KOGITO-5525 ) that currently prevents the usage of the different persistent addons on Quarkus native images.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.11.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.9.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the “Get Started” button.