Kogito 1.7.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Process SVG addon now works directly with the process SVG exported by VSCode
- PostgreSQL persistence for Jobs Service
- Quarkus upgrade to version 1.13.3
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.10.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.7.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the “Get Started” button.
Thank you to everyone who collaborate to make this release possible and stay tuned for more updates!