Kogito 1.38.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.38.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.28.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.38.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Data Index addons that allow running indexing capabilities as part of Kogito runtimes, incorporate now the interaction with the Job Service embedded Quarkus extension.
- Rocksdb persistence quarkus add-on
- Serverless Workflow embedded executor dependency list has been substantially reduced.
- Added support for full GVK to Knative custom function
- Added support for existing “quarkus.flyway.locations” values
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.28.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.38.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the “Get Started” button.
The post Kogito 1.38.0 released! appeared first on KIE Community.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.