Kogito 1.37.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- ForEach state actions now can access the result of the previous action within the same iteration by using $WORKFLOW.prevActionResult. This allows action chaining in SWF loops.
- When a task is not found, the GET rest API method now returns 404.
- New APIs to read and write a workflow definition from a yaml/json file
- Sysout custom action now uses S4LJ rather than System.out. It optionally allows setting up the log level by adding it to the operation string.
- Service Discovery property expansion now supports the simplified format knative:/
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.28.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.37.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the “Get Started” button.