Kogito 1.36.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.36.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.27.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.36.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Added support for CloudEvents to Serverless Workflow Knative custom function
- Implement action condition on Serverless Workflow
- Job Service embedded Quarkus extension
- Added Workflow executor. This allows embedded execution of workflows in a standard JVM.
- Added first draft of Workflow definition fluent API. This allows programmatically defining workflows.
- Added support for OnOverflow annotation. This allows users to control event publisher overflow policy through application properties.
- Fixed bug that prevents using JQ expressions in arrays.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.27.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.36.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the “Get Started” button.
The post Kogito 1.36.0 released! appeared first on KIE Community.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.