Kogito 1.35.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.35.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with Kogito Tooling 0.27.0, Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.35.0 release.
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Flyway integration for JDBC based persistence
- We have removed the use of kogito.persistence.auto.ddl property to initialize tables across persistence in Kogito. When using kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-jdbc extension, we must set the quarkus.datasource.db-kind property to locate appropriate schema scripts.
- GET API does not return all active process instances any longer, but a subset of them. The number of instances returned is determined by the property kogito.process.instances.limit, whose default value is 1000. If you need finer control of those instances, please check data-index functionality.
- Users that want to reduce memory footprint might replace quarkus postgresql extension (quakus-jdbc-postgresql) by Quarkiverse embedded PostgreSQL extension (quarkus-embedded-postgresql)
- Data Index allows to be configured to use http-connector to consume Knative eventing.
- Removed kogito.persistence.auto.ddl property for JDBC persistence addons ( kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-jdbc and kogito-addons-springboot-persistence-jdbc). Please refer to using Flyway integration in order to handle database creation.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.27.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.35.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the “Get Started” button.
The post Kogito 1.35.0 released! appeared first on KIE Community.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.