KOGITO 1.30.0 RELEASED!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Event State
- Allow specifying different event
- Start event is not behaving as expected when exclusive is false
- Build SWF examples images with Jib
- Group all Jobs service JDBC flavors on one container image
- Verify that
Kanikois able to push on Kubernetes internal registry
- Deprecate Github Showcase Example
- Serverless Operator: Setup Nightly pipeline
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.25.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.30.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.