Kogito 1.26.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Default value for enumerations in GRPC is included in response if property kogito.grpc.enum.includeDefault is set to true
- Changing rejection handler policy for event executor thread. Rather than executing task in the same thread (which might lead to blocking exception), the emitter is stopped while the executor service is full
- Avoiding creation of unneeded process instances when workflow json input schema validation fails.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.22.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.26.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.