Kogito 1.24.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Persistence support for Process versions
- Allow users to set up the configuration key for open API properties by setting kogito.sw.operationIdStrategy. If none of the predefined approaches are suitable, users can define their own config key by using UriDefinitions extension. Possible values for the new property are:
- FILE_NAME: use the last element of the spec uri path.
- FULL_URI: use the full uri path to generate the key.
- FUNCTION_NAME: use the workflow id and the function name that references the spec uri
- SPEC_TITLE: use specification title
- Added the new kogito-quarkus-serverless-workflow-devui for Serverless Workflow testing
- PostgreSQL persistence addon to support correlation
- The swf-quarkus-extension module had its artifactId changed to kogito-quarkus-serverless-workflow-devui
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.20.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.24.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.