Kogito 1.11.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Process integration with decisions improvements and new examples for embedded and REST.
- New Kogito Spring Boot starters
- New operational Grafana dashboards generation for processes, including examples to showcase the end-to-end integration: process-monitoring-quarkus and process-monitoring-springboot
- Data Index service new Gateway API to connect with runtime services
- Experimental support for Gradle
- KOGITO-5333 – Removed anonymous login in Runtime Consoles. KeyCloak server is required to allow login.
- Kogito Archetype for Quarkus has been removed, for updated instructions on how to create a new project, visit the project docs.
- A series of archetypes have been renamed to adhere to better naming conventions including messaging related addons and Spring Boot one, please check the complete release notes for the full list of changes.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.12.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.11.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the "Get Started" button.