Introducing Hyperconverged Analytics: Immersive, Smart, Real-time
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Change is the only constant in business today. So, clinging to traditional, static business intelligence (BI) tools will put you at a serious disadvantage. Traditional BI is no longer enough because it only provides insights based on historical data, served up through flat dashboards, and requiring manual interventions. Businesses today need a modern analytics approach to quickly deliver richer insights and manage unprecedented change—hyperconverged analytics.
Hyperconverged analytics is a disruptive, next-gen approach to business intelligence that meets the challenges of our rapidly changing world. It seamlessly integrates advanced visual analytics, data science, and streaming analytics, providing a faster, insight-rich path to transforming unknowns to knowns. According to Gartner, “Organizations that seize the opportunities of the newly catalyzed market could dramatically accelerate their analytics maturation.” Read this ground-breaking Gartner report on the convergence of analytics and data science markets to learn more.
Why You Need a New Approach
Currently, too many businesses face a friction-filled path to using data for decision making. Given the explosion of data in terms of volume and velocity and resource constraints, getting value from your data is complex.
So, why should you consider a new approach? Because…
- The volume of data your business needs to run is exploding
- The velocity of data is radically increasing
- Your team is already pushing boundaries of what they can accomplish
- Traditional approaches to analytics don’t easily adapt to new demands
Key Elements of Hyperconverged Analytics
Let’s take a closer look at the key elements of hyperconverged analytics.
- Immersive: Hyperconverged analytics provides a seamless data discovery experience that makes it easy to bring together historic data and data streams. Through immersive BI, teams can explore questions intuitively and more deeply to generate valuable insights faster.
- Smart: It extends the predictive power of data science into your analytics. Hyperconverged analytics helps businesses accelerate optimization and innovation with AI-powered insights and serve up actionable, automated findings for smarter outcomes.
- Real-time: Businesses must act on the information provided in data streams and IoT data in real-time to analyze and respond to changing conditions. With hyperconverged analytics, you can gain insights and value from all your data and seamlessly automate actions based on real-time data.
Hyperconverged analytics is a disruptive, next-gen approach to business intelligence that meets the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
Click To Tweet
Businesses equipped with a hyperconverged analytics platform that is immersive, smart, and real-time will find it easier to digitally transform and innovate. Read this comprehensive guide to hyperconverged analytics for more on how to make the most of this new, disruptive approach.
And join industry experts and business leaders at the digital TIBCO NOW 2020, September 22-24th, for more in-depth sessions covering this topic. Register here!