Integration, Process & Insight – Netsuite Data Sync Use Case by Niall Commiskey
Blog: PaaS Community
OIC is a toolkit – 4 main tools:
· Integration – connect your apps
· Process – intelligent human workflows – can be used to extend apps or for your own custom processes.
· Insight – analyze what’s going on in Integration and Process, but this from a business user perspective. More details below.
· Visual Builder – create net new apps on top of your apis.
For those who haven’t seen Insight before – the OraDocs provide the following succinct description of what it offers – Integration Insight in Oracle Integration provides a business-friendly experience, allowing users to model, collect, and monitor business-level metrics using web-based dashboards. Integration Insight works with business processes that are implemented using the Integrations or Processes features in Oracle Integration. At a high level, Integration Insight provides:• A web-based interface to:
– Model business processes, including milestones
– Map models to a business processes implementation
– Monitor business progress through dashboards
• Efficient workflow requiring no development effort and minimal impact to runtime.
• Advanced analytics presented in both preconfigured and custom dashboards.
The following example leverages 3 of the OIC tools – Integration, Process and Insight in the context of a Netsuite data synchronisation use case. Please see my previous post here, for details of leveraging Visual Builder on top of Netsuite. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.