Implementing SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Navigate the wild waters and changing tides of corporate compliance and governance. With this comprehensive guide to SAP’s GRC suite, develop a strategy that is both reactive and adaptive to regulatory pressures, changing corporate policies, and unanticipated risk. Written for GRC consultants, project managers, and analysts, this book will help you configure and implement the necessary dimensions, master data, and rules setup for all three core components of the GRC Module Access Control, Process Control, and Risk Management.
* Effectively implement and configure the entire GRC 10.0 suite
* Proactively manage regulatory change, meet business needs, and direct corporate compliance
* Quickly identify and manage risk with a single unified view of your entire GRC process
Business Process Alignment
Review the regulations that can impact a business and explore the SAP tools that support compliance.
Streamlined GRC Integration
Explore the unique implementation and configuration processes for each GRC component and learn how to operate these resources side by side.
Ensure that your users are reducing risk with appropriate role management and monitoring.
* Access control
* Access risk analysis
* Business role manager
* SAP Global Trade Services
* Supply chain compliance
* Monitoring and reporting
* Continuous control monitoring