IBM Business Process Management and Operational Decision Management
Download a brochure on an introduction to the IBM Business Process Management http://ibm.co/10I8gpx
Join in the conversation in LinkedIn:
Visit us on content hub: http://bit.ly/10s2wST
Visit us on IBM.com.au for further information:http://ibm.co/13P3o2g
Process improvement can seem challenging in the face of a complex and dynamic business network, but the right approach can get you there. IBM has already helped thousands of clients from a wide range of industries successfully meet their process improvement goals.
Hi, I’m Dave Arnold from IBM.
Flexible, agile business processes are the key to productivity and growth.
Organisations today must be able to respond to rapid change with flexible, efficient and consistent business processes that differentiate them in the marketplace.
IBM can help you adapt and take advantage of rapid change: by helping business managers understand and optimise business processes and work with IT collaboratively to refine, automate and manage processes and decisions. development process.
There are three IBM solutions that will I would like to introduce today:
• IBM BlueWorks Live
• IBM Business Process Manager, and
• IBM Operational Decision Manager.
Let’s start with- IBM BlueWorks Live
BlueWorks Live is a cloud-based business process modelling tool and community for the business user.
For a few dollars per user, per month, you can discover, model and document everything — from the simplest to the most complex processes and rules.
So before IT gets involved in the project, you have a single, documented decision, and everyone in the business is clear about process objectives.
And it’s easy to get started — you don’t need specialised skills to use BlueWorks Live.
Blue Works Live will allow you to :
– Collaborate across teams
– Capture and document process Knowledge
– Analyze and Improve your business processes
BlueWorks Line greatly enhances business manager’s ability to communicate with IT business and process requirements and objectives.
According to Gartner, IBM BPM is the leading Business Process Management solution. IBM BPM creates a unified, model-driven environment that provides everybody in the business with visibility over the same process version
IBM Business Process Manager will
– Model your processes and accept imported models from BlueWorks Live
– Allow you to simulate there performance and cost
– Help you optimise the process
– Execute and run and integrate the process in production
– Monitor real-time process KPIs
– Use real production data to continually enhance the process
All in a single unified environment.
So, IBM BPM allows you to:
• optimise business processes
• introduce continuous process improvements, and
• confidently manage change.
The benefits of effective business process management are clear. But what is often overlooked is the quality and consistency of business rules and decisions. Business rules and policies built into applications and processes create inconsistencies and reduce business flexibility
This is where operational decision management comes into its own.
IBM Operational Decision Management provides a single repository for all business rules and policies. This repository then serves all of the systems and processes that need a business rule or policy, allowing:
• the definition and management of rules with a business like vocabulary
• business to quickly define and change a rule or policy change
• provide consistency of rules and policies across multiple systems and channels
• define more granular rules and policies to enhance your customer interaction.
Finally, at IBM we have a team of Process experts to help guide you on your journey whether it be with :
1. IBM Blue Works Live
2. IBM Business Process Manager, or
3. IBM Operational decision Manager
So, start by downloading the Free 30 day trial of IBM BlueWorks, or take advantage of our 2 day on-site Process Improvement and Discovery Workshop.
To learn more about how IBM can help your organisation adapt to rapid change by streamlining business process management, please visit our website.
Thanks for watching.