How we achieved this position in the Gartner iPaaS Magic Quadrant? OIC positioned highest in Ability to Execute in 2023
Blog: PaaS Community
Oracle has been named leader in the Garter Magic Quadrant for Integration Platforms as a Service (get the report). In this report Gartner highlights the Oracle Integration product capabilities. How did the team achieved this fantastic result? Jointly, with our customers, partners and employees, we created a very active community. Today we are collaborating, engaging, training, supporting and communicating with more than 10.000 community members.
Key success factors include
· Oracle SaaS is a market leader for ERP, HCM and CX solutions. Each customer needs to connect Oracle SaaS with additional services, cloud and on-premise. Oracle Integration offers pre-built adapters for Oracle SaaS & 3rd party SaaS, technology & database connectivity, enterprise messaging and adapters for productivity & social apps. With Oracle’s leadership in the SaaS market, we focused on SaaS customers and partners as our sweet spot.
· Trained and certified partners to deliver successful customer projects. Every year we offer more than 20 trainings for Oracle partners. In these three day workshops, up to 200 attendees learn the product in live virtual classes. This resulted in 6244 Integration Cloud certifications since 2020.
· Via a partner community model, we support our partners with sales, marketing and enablement information. A monthly newsletter and monthly webcast provide the latest updates and an instant messaging tool facilitates collaboration and ad-hoc support. Members include innovative regional system integrators able to deliver local projects rapidly, as well as global system integrators who often focus on multiple & large internal customer rollouts. With almost 10.000 individual members the partner community model scales on a global level.
· For customers and prospects we established a success program which includes a quarterly newsletter, quarterly product webcast, summit and success stories. The product webcast provides customers with the latest release details including new features and roadmap information. Prospects learn from successful customer implementations in regional success webcasts. An excellent example is the London Heathrow airport project. Capgemini jointly presented in a joint webinar with LHR project benefits and best practices. Which resulted in a reference, press release and a CloudWorld keynote.
· Regular and active communications via the customer and partner newsletters, webcasts, blogs, instant messaging and social media to share the latest product information, roadmaps and success stories.
· An excellent team and Suhas leadership, with in-deep understanding and a long history, which leverages SOA Suite knowledge to achieve hybrid cloud integration. Antony who published the SOA Suite Developers book, Ravi our SOA product manager, Subhani & Kishore & Ravi from Nathan’s team who did run 50+ hands-on partner bootcamps, Cynthia Andreea and Alex who provide excellent marketing support and Niall who champions the product webcasts.
Congratulations and special thanks to all – This is your result and success!
· Customers and partners for your investment, trust and success.
· Employees and internal customers who embed & champion Oracle Integration.
· Former employees who laid with SOA Suite the foundation of success and started the cloud transformation.
· ACE’s, friends and advisors for the excellent collaboration and guidance.
To summarize and conclude with a quote from our leadership: “It is with great humility and pride that I share that Gartner has named OCI Integration Cloud (OIC) Leader and positioned highest in Ability to Execute in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service. The OIC product team is thankful and grateful to all our customers and partners making OIC such a successful product. We promise to continue to listen, improve, innovate, and execute. Thank you to my OIC product team, Oracle sales teams and product marketing teams. You guys rock!” Suhas Uliyar
Mission accomplished – what’s next?
Let’s celebrate the success and accelerate (Please feel free to share your feedback and comments via e-mail & LinkedIn).
Congratulations & Thanks Jürgen Kress
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.