HCM Data loader in Oracle Integration by Ankur Jain
Blog: PaaS Community
Oracle Integration Cloud leverages HCM adapter to load data into HCM via the Data loader option. HCM Data Loader is a powerful tool for bulk-loading and maintaining data. The data can be from any source. You can use HCM Data Loader for data migration, ongoing maintenance of HCM data, and coexistence scenarios, where core HR data is uploaded regularly.
The article focuses on how to use an HCM adapter to load data into HCM.
Below is the use case which I’m going to cover here:
- Create a scheduled integration
- Pick up a Worker zip file from FTP location
- Use HCM adapter to load the data file
- Use the HCM adapter to extract the status of the data loader job.
Follow the below steps in order to achieve integration.
- Create a scheduled based integration and name it as “HCM_Data_Loader_Integration”
Configure FTP to read Worker file
- Drop the FTP adapter on the canvas just below the scheduled activity to read the Worker zip file.
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.