Hands-on Digital Modernization by Chris Peytier
This hands-on, instructor-led workshop supplements live presentations and demos in order to give you a concrete experience of using some of our solutions. No expertise or previous experience is required.
This lab will show you how to create a process application, use the Process
WebForm tool to modify GUI forms as well as understand the basics of a process
flow. It will also allow you to bind your process to an integration in order to
realize the power of having both Integration and Process in the same solution
The objectives of this lab are to:
1. Make you more familiar with the basic components of a process application.
2. Study and understand the features of WebForm, the GUI tool built-in the
3. Understand the basics of BPMN.
4. Understand the concept of QuickStart
5. Learn how to leverage an integration. Get the free training material here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.