Goodbye 2021 – Welcome 2022
Blog: Aris BPM Blog
Dear ARIS Community members,
The ARIS Community team would like to take this moment to THANK YOU for joining our community, your great support, and all the interesting content you shared with us.
Now that 2021 comes to a close, let’s have a look back. This year we introduced some new community features for you and reached the magical number of 675,000 members 🥳. We are very proud of this great achievement and at the same time totally aware of the fact that we owe it all to YOU!
Here are some of the highlights of the past year:
- February: Rookie, Mastermind or Motivator: Prove your expertise now
- May: You always wanted to connect with ARIS experts? No problem! Start now to follow your peers
- June: Share your knowledge and reach the pole position of our ARIS community leaderboard. Let the race begin 😉
- December: The new e-cards became available
In addition to the gamification features, the brand-new and improved user profile, we also released the messages area where you can find all notifications from users or topics you interested in.
Besides these milestones, we had a lot of useful content series and content from our experts:
- Our new ARIS Process Mining area
- Great blog post series of my colleague Caspar Jans about topics like #BPM or #ProcessMining
What was your favorite feature or content this year on ARIS Community?
We wish you a great start into the new year 2022. Stay with us and share your expertise. There is so much more to come. If you have ideas for improving our community or want to suggest topics you are interested in, feel free to add a comment to this post or to contact us via mail.
P.S.: Have a look at our e-cards; you may want to use them to send your season`s greetings. All our e-cards can be found here!
All the best,