Good e-Learning’s Five Step Methodology
Blog: Good e-Learning Blog
At Good e-Learning, we create bespoke training solutions that really make a difference. We work closely with our customers to understand their requirements and transform their content into engaging, informative learning packages that combine high quality tailored video, immersive online courses and attractive, instructional resources to deliver learning and development to a global audience. We get to the heart of your requirements, which is how we create the engaging learning journeys that your users need to grow and develop.
All of this content is created through our five step methodology. The steps are:
- Project Initiation and Planning – our talent team work with you to establish your objectives and define the key stakeholders within your organization. Then we’ll agree a project brief, scope of content and clear project timeline.
- Project Specification and Prototype – we’ll create a project specification for the course and use this to produce a functional prototype that you can interact with and review.
- Storyboard and Script – the storyboard and script sets out the words on the page. This is your first opportunity to review and approve a rough structure and style before we start building.
- Course Production – Using the completed, signed off storyboard and script we’ll build the course. We’ll keep you up-to-date at all times so you know what’s going on, and you’ll get to review the course before we deliver the final product.
- Product Delivery and Future Planning – Host the course yourself or use and LMS provided by Good e-Learning that is tailored to your organization and includes powerful reporting capabilities and a social learning environment. We’ll also offer maintenance and support after delivery.