Getting excited for ConXion? Don’t miss the ARIS SR14 release updates!
Blog: Aris BPM Blog
Next week−November 3-5−our product release event ConXion 2020 is taking place, of course virtually. The event is fully packed with interesting discussions, product innovations, digital trends and customer use cases.
The good thing is that you’ll have the chance to see the presentations at a time that suits you and you can ask your questions to the experts in the chat at any time. If not already done, register today for a day of your choice!
We created an informative and entertaining program with our host, Katie Linendoll, tech expert and moderator, guest speakers Marc Randolph, Netflix cofounder, and Guy Kawasaki, tech evangelist, as well as Software AG CEO Sanjay Brahmawar and Software AG CTO Bernd Gross.
The product sessions are held by our experts and customers. In the session “Get ready for true excellence with ARIS!” you’ll hear from Josèphe Blondaut, Head of ARIS Product Marketing, and Dr. Dominik Vanderhaeghen, Head of ARIS Product Management about the features in the upcoming ARIS 10 SR14 release.
- The new Process Mining Enterprise edition
- Satellite Modelling in ARIS Enterprise
- New feature “What’s new” for easier rollout of information to end users
and many more.
- Jean-Antoine Cannard from BT who is going to talk about “Process Practice,”
- or learn from Jason Diez from Tesco on how they are “Serving Britain’s Shoppers with Better Processes.”
Be a part of our biggest virtual event of the year! I look forward to seeing you there!