Fetch Email attachments using Microsoft Email adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud by Ankur Jain
Blog: PaaS Community
In the article, we’ll show how to fetch the attachments from email and dump the attachments on the SFTP server.
To complete this article, we should have in place:
- MS email connection: If not created, use the post to create a connection with Microsoft outlook
- FTP connection: If not created, use the post to create a connection with FTP
Below is the end to end use case which is demonstrated in the article:
- Fetch the emails from MS outlook
- Extract the attachments from each and every email
- Dump all attachments on the SFTP server
Let’s go ahead and see how to achieve this
- Create a scheduled integration with name “GetAttachments“
- Drop the Microsoft Email adapter just below the scheduled activity. The configuration wizard will be opened. On the very first screen enter below information and click the Next button. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.