Exelon automates customer service with Integration & Digital Assistant. Learn from successful customer projects – join the Webcast November 16th 2022
Blog: PaaS Community
Join Exelon’s lead architect, Kumar Thakur, and Suhas Uliyar, Oracle’s Vice President Product Management in our next live session in the Integration Customer Success Webcast Series, to gain the best practices and insights that have helped America’s leading energy provider accelerate innovation across its application and data portfolio.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How Exelon has revolutionized customer service processes with a hybrid, multicloud strategy
- How prebuilt integrations with connectors can speed up delivery timelines
- How a centralized repository for all assets helps implementation consultants collaborate
- How to future-proof your competitive advantage through custom application development on a common cloud platform with seamless security and high performance
- Welcome & Introduction – Daryl Eicher, Oracle (5 minutes)
- Announcements OCI integration services – Jürgen Kress, Oracle (5 minutes)
- Exelon case study introduction – Suhas Uliyar, VP Product Management, Oracle (10 minutes)
- Demo, best practices, and lessons learned – Kumar Thakur, Head Architect, Exelon (20 minutes)
- Questions & Answers – Doug Dittrich, Oracle (5 minutes)
Schedule: November 16, 2022 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m
For details please visit the registration page here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.