Exciting News: Watch Your Favorite TAF 2021 Sessions in Webinar Format
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: 2 minutes
The TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF) 2021 captured forward-looking keynotes around today’s most pressing digital challenges, successful use cases, technical deep dives, and more. This year’s forum focused on the power of Hyperconverged Analytics and how it can translate to success in your industry.
The two-day analytics event introduced the latest innovations and developments shaping the future of analytics and how industry leaders are applying these solutions to overcome their most pressing data challenges.
In these webinars, you will discover:
- Where leading companies across industries are making data and analytics investments.
- How firms are using data and analytics to not only survive, but thrive.
- Steps organizations like yours can take to solve your complex data and analytics challenges.
Learn more about today’s top analytics and data management trends from leading manufacturers:
- Keysight Technologies: “Spotfire Data Loading and Hybrid Strategies for Optimal User Experience”
- Pfizer: “Digital Manufacturing Intelligence Enabling the Factory of the Future”
- Texas Instruments: “Actionable Insights Using TIBCO Spotfire”
- Western Digital: “Spotfire at Western Digital’s Wafer Factories”
Energy and Utilities
Energy and utility companies open up about how immersive, real-time solutions have revolutionized the way they do business:
- Biota Technology: “Holistic Data Integration of DNA Diagnostics”
- Birchcliff Energy: “Leveraging the TIBCO Platform to Develop Value-driving Energy Apps”
- The Open Group OSDU Forum: “Building for the Future of Subsurface Innovation”
- Petrobras: “Interactive Visualization of Well Logs for Better Reservoir Characterization”
Hear from leading healthcare experts about how hyperconverged analytics can transform your hospital or healthcare organization:
- Bayer Crop Sciences: “TIBCO Spotfire for Advancing the Best Seed Varieties into the Market”
- Bayer Crop Sciences: “Data Science for Sustainable Agriculture at Bayer Crop Science”
- HULA: “Improving Cancer Care by Understanding the Patient Journey”
The TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF) 2021 captured forward-looking keynotes around today’s most pressing digital challenges, successful use cases, technical deep dives, and more.
Click To Tweet
And there’s more! This isn’t a comprehensive list. To get more great content, including access to TAF Keynotes and other industry success stories, check out all the available webinars at www.tibco.com/tibco-analytics-forum-2021.
The post Exciting News: Watch Your Favorite TAF 2021 Sessions in Webinar Format first appeared on The TIBCO Blog.