EA Modelling Tool Survey
Blog: BPM.com - Today
Conducted by Mark MacGregor, longtime contributor to BPM.com and one of the industry’s leading experts on the EA Modeling, this short survey (less than 5 mins to complete) seeks to uncover emerging trends and market directions across the arena of enterprise modeling software. Participants will be sent a copy of a short report containing the results of the survey.
Mark MacGregor assists organisations on Process Transformation and Organisational Change across many vertical sectors including Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Manufacturing, Marks work has centred on training and coaching organisations in the disciplines of Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture and Business Process Management.
A popular speaker, and frequent writer, Mark is a recognized as having specialist expertise in the areas of Process Modelling, Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture & and Modelling Tools.
Marks books include:-
- “People Centric Process Management” (Co-Author)
- “Winning with Enterprise Process Management” (Author)
- “Thrive! How to Succeed in the Age of the Customer” (Co-Author)
- “In Search of BPM Excellence” (Contributor and Co-Editor)
- “Extreme Competition” (Contributor)
- “El Linro del BPM 2011” (Contributor)