Don’t Miss the Chance to Hear Trailblazing Sports Agent Molly Fletcher at Engage
Blog: Customer Experience Management Blog - KANA Software
The increasingly competitive nature of the marketplace continues to make every customer interaction important. Loyalty is at stake—quite frankly, your competitors are after your customers. The good news is really caring about your customers and being easy to do business with can help set you apart.
This June 27-30 in Chicago at the Verint Engage Global Customer Conference, Verint customers have the chance to hear Molly Fletcher, a trailblazer in the incredibly competitive world of sports agents. She will spotlight why authenticity, engagement and connection are three critical ways to demonstrate that you value your customers—and how you can succeed long-term when you help them succeed. Click here to watch an overview of Molly’s presentation.
The conference agenda is packed with opportunities to learn from experts, share insights, and network with other attendees. Here are just a few of the sessions we have planned:
- How to automate workforce management to drive greater capacity.
- Why knowledge management could be the missing link to achieving your KPI targets.
- How to use speech analytics to enhance operations and the customer experience.
- How to combine insight and action from multiple Verint solutions for even greater returns.
- Why change management is so crucial to realizing return on investment.
- How to operationalize analytics outputs and best practices.
To help you get the most from your trip to Chicago, Verint is offering pre-conference workshops at the conference hotel on Monday, June 27. Available for an additional fee, these sessions offer valuable opportunities before the conference begins to help maximize your Verint solutions.
Register by April 12 to take advantage of the early bird registration fee of $695. Need help persuading your manager why you should attend? Check out our customizable conference justification letter that highlights the benefits of participating in the conference.
We’ll see you this summer in Chicago!
The post Don’t Miss the Chance to Hear Trailblazing Sports Agent Molly Fletcher at Engage appeared first on Customer Experience Management Blog.