DMN Modeler – Release Notes – November 6, 2015
New and Improved Features:
- It is now possible to export models to image file format: JPEG, PNG, TIFF and PDF.
- When moving the label, the quick connect arrow now disappears.
- The name of a Decision is now assigned to a newly created Decision Page.
- The title of a selected column in a Decision Table is now changed without the need to focus out.
- When editing the content of a cell, the text is now selected first.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong column was populated with the data.
- Fixed an issue where the quick connect arrow would not disappear when a shape is moved or a page is changed.
- Fixed an issue where the Decision Table would not get updated when removing a column.
- Fixed an issue where linking to an existing Decision dialog would not render properly.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to paste name in Decision Input and Output.
The post DMN Modeler – Release Notes – November 6, 2015 appeared first on Trisotech.