DMN Modeler – Release Notes – January 25, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- It is now possible to set the default value for each output in the decision table.
- Added a brand new functionality: Boxed Context. Boxed Context is a decision logic which allows to return outputs based on assigned input values.
- Added the date, time, “Days and Time Duration” and “Years and Months Duration” into the decision table data types.
- It is now possible to attach files, videos, links, urls and other document types to shapes.
- The HTML report now has a table of content.
- Fixed an issue where deleting some shapes would also delete links on links.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing the comment bubble from showing.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent the creation of report documentation if a diagram had empty pages.
The post DMN Modeler – Release Notes – January 25, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.