DMN Modeler – Release Notes – February 11, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- It is now possible to add a decision table into a boxed context decision logic.
- It is now possible to change the type of a context entry on the name.
- The MsWord and HTML reports have been improved:
- The reports have been aligned across all applications to bring the same reporting features and consistency.
- The whitespace around the diagrams has been reduced for better presentation.
- The numbering of items has been replaced by indentation to properly display parent/child hierarchy.
- The page order of the models is now taken into consideration.
- Fixed a bug where the annotation shape would not properly adjust to its text.
- Improved the decision logic’s context menu behaviour for touch screen devices.
- Fixed an issue where the text annotation would not have a ghost when being moved on the canvas.
- Fixed a bug where the MsWord and HTML reports which would not take into consideration the ordered pages of the models.
- Improved the auto adjusting of diagrams when they were exported in a MsWord or HTML reports.
- Fixed an bug which would prevent the printing function to work in FireFox.
The post DMN Modeler – Release Notes – February 11, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.