Discovery Accelerator – Release Notes – February 11, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- After an item has been deleted, the children are now also deleted instead of being moved to the parent.
- It is now possible to use the CTRL+S shortcut to save your work.
- Added the TQM (time, cost, value and quality of service) into the MsWord and HTML reports.
- Multiple major improvements to the layout of the MsWord and HTML reports.
- The save icon state is now persisted after a reload.
- Improved the introduction’s documentation.
- Fixed an issue which would insert page breaks into the MsWord and HTML reports in the summary.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent the Intro from opening upon first use.
- Fixed a bug where the references in the User Stories would not be moved if an item was moved to a collection of different type.
- Fixed a bug where the delete button would do nothing when an attachment was added.
- Fixed a serialization issue upon BPMN export in some cases.
The post Discovery Accelerator – Release Notes – February 11, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.